I crise des nerfs: Dancing with Thanatos - the 8th Study on Fractals

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dancing with Thanatos - the 8th Study on Fractals

Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.
-Amelia Burr





Why am I afraid to die? Is it because I think that dying is stopping? Is it because I think that there is nothing more beyond death?





When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. When you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
-Ancient Tibetan Buddhist saying





What is there beyond death? Will there be a place? Will I still be capable of thought? Would I even still exist? Would I still know myself? Will I be able to remember everything? Will I still be able to keep my memories?




To die will be an awfully big adventure.
-Peter Pan





images from http://boyingopaw.deviantart.com/






4 comments:

wanderingcommuter said...

magandang mga tanong yan... pero tulad mo isa rin ito sa mga bagay na ayaw ko munang iponder

Trip said...

gusto ko matuto niyan. hehehe

Mr. Scheez said...

I have so many things to say about death and beyond death. I just don't know if you will understand. So for now I'll just say - THERE'S JUSTICE. Vague ba? Malalaman mo rin balang araw. =)

- Mr. Scheez

KRIS JASPER said...

I dont want to die... If God will tell me that I will die tomorrow, I will commit suicide now.