I crise des nerfs: Convert Brushes for GIMP

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Convert Brushes for GIMP

This is to respond to everyone who have been asking about GIMP versions of my brush sets or if there are any converters available.

For the benefit of those who do not know, GIMP is an image manipulatiopn program just like Photoshop. However, unlike Photoshop, GIMP is distributed absolutely free!. Grab a copy of GIMP from the official website: http://www.gimp.org/

My brush sets however were unfortunately created with Photoshop CS3 and I do not even have a single clue whether the brushes are compatible with previous versions of Photoshop. Anyway, to answer everybody, I do not have GIMP versions of the brush sets. But, the good news is there are converters available over the internet and most of them are free. You may google for them. Use key words like "convert photoshop brushes to GIMP".

By the way, my brush sets may be downloaded from deviantArt: http://boyingopaw.deviantart.com/gallery/#photoshop-brushes
There is no need for a deviantArt account to download.

Many thanks to everyone who have downloaded and used the brushes.





Stay creative!
Boying Opaw

No comments: